Chic & Cheerful

Fashion. Design. Life. Etc.

Sunday, March 2, 2014

Voyeurism.


To say I am obsessed with Rosie Huntington-Whiteley is an understatement. Apart from the obvious fact that she is an incredibly beautiful, successful model, has a hunky action star boyfriend, perfect hair, and perfect skin, she is also ridiculously stylish as a model off duty. 
When I was informed that she and her fabulous wardrobe had been profiled for The Coveteur, to say I was excited would be an understatement. I love the sneak peaks into wardrobes and medicine chests that The Coveteur so generously provides, and Rosie's haul did not disappoint.
These are a few of my favorite shots...

Not only is Rosie a fantastic model, she is also a lingerie designer, collaborating with the brand Autograph for Marks and Spencer. Her line is so feminine, so romantic, and dare I say, ultra sexy and luxurious. 

A girl after my own heart, she also shares a fondness for blush hues, and snakeskin, not to mention a killer collection of coffee table books. I am absolutely coveting this blush snakeskin House of Harlow clutch, and the pile of fashionable books as well!

Her jewelry collection incites some major envy on my part. I spy some fab vintage Hermes pieces, as well as some edgy Anita Ko.

One of my favorite aspects of Rosie's style is how she manages to marry edgy contemporary pieces from Isabel Marant, Balmain, and the like with more classic items from Burberry, and Stella McCartney.  Although this Dolce and Gabbana bag and Christian Louboutin pumps are both classic wardrobe staples, their details exude a touch of edge. I love it.
Images via thecoveteur.com
Rosie is lucky to have such a beautiful space to store all her goodies. 
I'm so glad The Coveteur shared Rosie's space!





No comments:

Post a Comment