Chic & Cheerful

Fashion. Design. Life. Etc.

Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Currently Coveting.


Images via ahalife.com
Defining one's personal style is an endless task. I most certainly have experimented and made more than my share of mistakes in order to discover not only what works for my body and my lifestyle, but also in order to define what I truly love. I tend to gravitate towards classic pieces that are feminine and sophisticated. However, to avoid looking too overly girly I like to counterbalance my outfits with edgier accessories, especially jewelry. I like the juxtaposition of a flowy blouse with a metal cuff. I think chiffon looks chic paired with leather. I am not afraid of a stud, or a spike, and I've never met a sparkly statement necklace I didn't like. So when I first laid eyes on these cuff bracelets by Lele Sadoughi, I was elated because they embody my personal style so innately; feminine with a bit of edge. I love that they are slightly reminiscent of handcuffs, yet they are studded with pearls and sparkles. I would be more than happy to sport a wrist full of these, no matter the outfit. They are most certainly high on my wishlist! You can find them, along with other stunning pieces by Lele Sadoughi here.

No comments:

Post a Comment