Chic & Cheerful

Fashion. Design. Life. Etc.

Saturday, December 13, 2014

Cheap Thrills.

All images via kohls.com
     I get a thrill from making a luxury purchase as much as the next person, but I also enjoy bargain hunting just as much. I love finding stylish pieces in unexpected places, and my latest finds are too good not to share. I am absolutely blown away by the jewelry from Lauren Conrad's collection for Kohl's, LC Lauren Conrad. They are trendy, affordable, and of seemingly good quality. This bar necklace in particular caught my eye. It reminds me of a Jennifer Meyer piece, but instead of a thousand dollar price tag, this necklace costs a mere $12.60!

     I actually own these ear crawlers, or "Stick Drop Earrings" as they are called on the Kohl's site, and I love them. The photo is a bit deceiving, as they are shown here upside down. I love them and I have gotten many compliments on them. They are great because they are both a statement piece, yet really dainty at the same time. They're currently on sale for $8.40.


     I LOVE this ring! Again, the color and style are similar to Jennifer Meyer's fine jewelry pieces, but again, the look is available without the Jennifer Meyer price. This ring can be yours for $9.80. Such a steal!

      Another great ring for the same price point, is this Interlocking Circle ring. This piece reminds me of several pieces from the Elizabeth and James jewelry collection. I would love to get this to pair with the ear crawlers.
     I highly suggest that you visit your nearest Kohl's location in person to drool over all the adorable pieces from LC Lauren Conrad!

No comments:

Post a Comment