Chic & Cheerful

Fashion. Design. Life. Etc.

Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Nailed It.

Image via twitter.com
     It is no secret to those who know me, that I have a major nail polish fetish. Not just any nail polish mind you, but expensive nail polish. My heart used to belong solely to Chanel, but thanks to my sweet sister I have expanded the realm to include several ridiculously luxurious Tom Ford shades as well. It looks as if I may have to expand my tastes even further, as Victoria Beckham has just launched 2 shades with the English nail boutique Nails Inc. Dubbed "Judo Red" and "Bamboo White," they are gorgeous, classic colors, sure to become a staple in my nail arsenal.
Image via vogue.co.uk

     They are available from Nails Inc's website and will set you back $25 each. Just for good measure, how adorable are these photos of Victoria?
Image via vogue.co.uk


No comments:

Post a Comment