Chic & Cheerful

Fashion. Design. Life. Etc.

Wednesday, November 19, 2014

On My Mind.

Image via anitakojewelry Instagram.
     I am forever in awe of Rosie Huntington-Whiteley's incredible style. I find it quite rare these days that anyone's style translates so beautifully across both the street and red carpet, and yet Rosie always looks completely like herself no matter the venue. Lately I've found myself completely enamored with the accessories she's sporting in this shot- the Anita Ko jewelry is to die for- particularly that diamond collar! I am on the hunt for something in my price range and I won't rest until I find it. I am also coveting her gold sunglasses which I THINK are by Oliver Peoples. LOVE.
   
Image via neimanmarcus.com
     One of my necessary luxuries is nail polish. Expensive nail polish. The addiction began several years ago with a single bottle of Chanel's "Black Satin" and has since spiraled into a black hole of addiction. Countless nail polishes later, I was introduced to Tom Ford's luxe line of colors and I haven't looked back. I didn't really think there was anywhere to go from there but then this... Christian Louboutin has released a line of nail polishes and they are SWISH. Each bottle is 8 inches tall and the polish itself takes weeks and weeks to make. According to his website, 2 coats of his polish is akin to 20 from any other brand. I am dying to get my hands on a few shades to see if it lives up to the hype.
Image via glamour.com
     I will admit I have never seen any of "The Hunger Games" films, nor have I read the books, but I like everyone else, am completely smitten with Jennifer Lawrence. Her makeup for the premiere of "Mockingjay Part 1" is gorgeous! I am particularly loving her lip color and on a quest to figure out what it is. Given that she is a Dior spokesperson, it is highly likely it is something by Dior...
Image via neimanmarcus.com
     My Eddie Borgo obsession continues with this fabulous toggle bracelet. This pave version in gold is exclusive to Neiman Marcus, but it can be purchases in several different color ways elsewhere, as well as sans jewels. I LOVE it.



No comments:

Post a Comment