Chic & Cheerful

Fashion. Design. Life. Etc.

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Mademoiselle C.

Image via fashiongonerogue.com
While I love myself a fashion film every now and then, what I really go mad for are documentaries. Is there anything dreamier than following Grace and Anna while they prepare the much coveted September issue? My heart beats a bit faster knowing that right now Betty is somewhere inside Bergdorf's, rescuing some poor unsuspecting fashion victim from herself. These stories resonate more with me because they are truth, and that makes them all the more fantastical than any version of "The Devil Wears Prada" will ever be, in my book. That being said, I am beyond excited to glimpse the newly released documentary, "Mademoiselle C," chronicling the career of former French Vogue editor, Carine Roitfeld. Forget Anna Wintour, Carine is the epitome of chic. Have a look at the trailer for this fabulous film, and just try to disagree...

No comments:

Post a Comment