Chic & Cheerful

Fashion. Design. Life. Etc.

Wednesday, September 25, 2013

What I Want To Wear.

What I Want To Wear.

Fall is officially here and I am elated! Unfortunately, the weather isn't quite cool enough to pull out sweaters and tights, so in order to utilize pieces I've already purchased, I will be relying on layering. I've already purchased this fabulous wine colored Kain dress. Perfect alone, as the weather cools I will be completing my outfit during the day with fabulous sweaters, and at night I will adding a leather jacket. I haven't found the right one yet, but how perfect is this Rick Owens jacket? I'm dying for a leather jacket with draped lapels. I purchased the Rag & Bone Newbury booties back in June in anticipation of fall, but I'd also like to add a boot that is a bit dressier. These Zara booties are versatile and the price is right. I didn't intend to buy anything from Target's collaboration with 3.1 Phillip Lim, but when I saw the mini Pashli in black, I couldn't help myself. I like it better than the original!  I love myself a leopard print, and this leopard scarf from Oasis is the perfect topper to a chic transitional outfit.  Happy fall!

No comments:

Post a Comment